We want everybody
to consider their role in the carbon cycle, and how we all can play a part in reducing greenhouse gases and building resilient neighborhoods. We encourage composting, growing food and, nurturing climate resilient landscapes. Our focus is building healthy soil.
Look for ReSoil at one of the City of Sacramento's Free Backyard Composting Seminars (right), and the County of Sacramento's Fall Compost Classes (dates and locations coming soon).
Schools & Community Groups
ReSoil frequently comes to teach the value of our veggie scraps to building healthy soil. K-12
ReSoil can come and help get you started toward building an eco-friendly, regenerative landscape.
Free Backyard Composting Seminars
- Saturday, March 7, 2020 Sojourner Truth Community Garden, 7365 Gloria Dr.
- Saturday, April 4, 2020 J. Wild Rose Community Garden, 5200 Kankakee Dr. (North Natomas)
- Wednesday, May 6, 2020 Brooks Truitt Community Garden, 19th and Q Streets (Mid Town) *
- Saturday, May 9, 2020 Freemont Community Garden, 14th & Q Street
- Wednesday, May 20, 2020 Ninos Community Garden, Northfield Dr. at Ninos Parkway (South Natomas)*
- Wednesday, September 9, 2020 Sojourner Truth Community Garden, 7365 Gloria Dr. *
- Saturday, October 10, 2020 Southside Community Garden, 5th and W Street (Downtown)
- Saturday, November 7, 2020 Blackbird Park Community Garden, 3765 Hovnanian Dr.
Call us to schedule a visit to your classroom or community center now. We suggest a donation from those entities that can afford to, and to help cover the costs of those communities that cannot.